Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya...

Taking this opportunity to wish all my riders selamat hari raya aidilfitri...this year is extra special fr me n wifee with aleesya's presence...at this very moment im baby sitting her as mom pergi cari bunga api...not sure if its for aleesya or for herself hehehe...

Id like to remind myself and all of u...lets observe this syawal with a big heart...lets inflate our mind and soul with loads of forgiveness...nak kongsi sikit what some1 i look up to once said to me...

You know bila kita misplace a barang yang kita betul2 sayang and suddenly kita terjumpe balik...rasa kegembiraan bila kita terjumpe balik tu adalah tidak seperti mana gembira Nya Allah untuk memaafkan hamba Nya yang berbuat dosa...

I shall leave u with that thought...Maaf Zahir Batin...

1 comment:

Han Hanni said...

wooww...sweet family..
in one theme color..