Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alright Stop Collaborate & Listen...(remember the next line?)

Salam fellow riders!!!...(wow i'm really nervous)...sorry to have been gone for so long...this is not by all means my 2nd come back...was googling and bump into my own blog...read the comments from my fellow riders and it suddenly struck me!...

I've been very unfair to my riders for not updating this blog for a long long time!...so i picked up my phone and immediately called Faqrul (remember my IT genius guy back in Suria?) to check if he still remembers my email and password to this blog...(yup i totally have forgotten both!)...thankfully he guided me through a few possibilities as he himself was not sure...

Nway...glad to be back...have many many stories and thoughts to share in the coming days...so if you can forgive me for the long absence...do keep on your bikes...

16 comments:

hanachimi said...

cayalah mr.EE.. akhirnye kita 'bersiar2' lg disini.. keep it up.. jgn la 'abis minyak' smpai setahun..

kim salam to mrs.EE & si tomei tu yer..

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...gua ingat motor lu masuk workshop stahun bro! Ada lg rupenye ye...keep on riding.

misSbLurRy said...

welcome back bro

Anonymous said...

welcome back bro...



*spender koyak

Sakura said...

Welcome back Mr EE...

amacatlover said...

welcome back EE!!

oya zihanee said...

+ ek??? buleh pulak lupe id email and password??? nasib ade backup.. +

Edzlin said...

Welcome back Mr Emran! Glad that you still keep on riding. :)

Anonymous said...

friendship are forever. keep it up. frm faqrul... hehe :)

IamAin said...

welcem back double E

Unknown said...

glad to have u back.

Unknown said...

welcome back..
glad 2 c u here again
send regards to Mrs. EE & muah2x to EA :)
miz uols so much..;)

old skool said...

All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)

this song is so old skool.. lol

dainkshaza said...

OMG!!! u're back...Finally...really can't wait...send my regards 2 ur beautiful wife n adOrable aleesya ya...

Rockybru said...

Hey ... Welcome back to blogosfErra bro. Pls post pics from the Melakan charity ride here! And future rides! Paris here we come!

Eh, or was it Phuket?

Anonymous said...

yeahh u are backkk!!!