Under the Redberry family we have :-
1. The Malay Mail (the country's oldest newspaper since 1896)
2. The Malaysian Reserve (an all-business daily)
3. Bernama TV (a 24 hour news channel on astro 502)
4. Redberry Ambient (out of home TV ie screens you see at office building lifts, hypermarkets)
5. Redberry Retail (advertising rights at car parks to check out counters in Carrefour, Tesco and Jusco hypermarket chains)
6. Redberry Outdoor (outdoor advertising company ie billboards, Rapid KL buses wrap around)
7. Redberry Airport (airport advertising player at KLIA, LCCT and Senai airports)
8. Redberry Contact Centre (providing telemarketing services)
9. Redberry Digital (new media solutions provider)
10. Redberry Events (AAM Msian Rally Championship and GBOB)
"Rethink Your World" is some sort of our mantra if you like...i personally define it as a process of reality check...i mean lets take a step back a minute and do some rethinking...lets rethink about our true potential..lets rethink about our true capabilities...lets rethink about our true ability to be adaptive, receptive etc...
Basically its about changing our perception of the world...and hopefully we will all be able to look at things in a new way...for Bernama TV which i helm, we desire to accelerate the maturity of our society through our news and programs...we also aim to inspire Malaysians to be more competitive on the world stage...
As for racial integration let us all find "a new middle"...lets flatten the walls and make the world flat...i'm truly humbled to be part of this noble journey...